So when I moved to my office several months ago, I asked for my clocks to be hung on the wall, and the labels from my prior office to be hung below them. It is now months later, and
- Clocks have no labels (we wrote city names under each clock using the white board as a workaround)
- Every minute hand points a different direction
- No clock shows the time in any listed city
- Several clocks have stopped
I’ve kind of given up on the clocks, so today we created “What’s My Time”, an exciting new game. To Play:
- Look at clocks
- Enter # of clock for each city in the box provided
- Ha Ha! They are all wrong!
- You Lose!
Not really sure what it is for, but it’s at least an alternative to doing nothing about the clocks.